Fun fun fun!!! To play on trampolines for adults and children are lot more fun but in the same time if its not used properly they can be dangerous. You should consider few safety precautions if your adding a trampoline in your backyard. In US, roughly around 3% of all homes in America have own a trampoline on their property. But, unfortunately numerous injuries have taken places due to these trampolines. This would be the disadvantage of trampoline. We see many households people who nearly use it daily, who have never had a hit a injury and have owned a trampoline for many years.
Reinforcement of Trampolines
In the recent years trampoline manufacturers have made much improvements in their product as result of safety. These are small, in the form of affordable net like system, with round units padded which covers the springs which help the avoid injuries to the user. Many people in their homes have overseen the trampoline activity, found some basic instructions for its safety install and its use. Many health benefits are associated with trampolines. In the modifications of televisions and video games, a trampoline provide the chance to play in sunshine, encourages small kids play together, and involved in exercise for muscle building. And even for many years of use its appeal does not look to go down.
Precautions are Better with Trampoline
- Make sure if springs are attached well to mat and to the rim and the safety of the equipment. Before anyone jump on the trampolines check for the signs of wearing it.
- Always try to keep the trampoline in a location where its safe enough and away from stool, ladders and chairs. Check that the trampoline is not placed close to playground equipment, buildings, power lines, swimming pools, trees or wires.
- Children when jumping on the trampoline must be supervised. It is must to have at least one spotters when children and adults are on trampoline, and also if something breaks down.
- It is not safe to play or to jump at night on the trampoline because you can hardly see anything and there are chances of mistake your jump. Even the rain, fog, and dusk are very dangerous are for the same reason. And only single person must be at the trampoline at a time.
You should look for trampoline exclusion in your policy. Normally any injuries caused by the trampolines are not covered in your policy. So please make sure that you are covered in your policy when you buy an trampoline.
The city of Dallas, Texas has requirements for car insurance that must be met in order for any driver to be considered legal when operating a motor vehicle. The driver is required to carry liability insurance just in case they are found at-fault in an accident. There are penalties that are handed down from the law if a driver is found to be without insurance.
Reasons For Having Insurance
Insurance policies are important for people to have. It keeps them responsible by helping them to pay for the damage to other people’s property and injuries. Policyholders get the peace of mind of protection if their car is ever damaged in the event of an accident. They can simply call their insurance company and have it fixed by an authorized repair shop.
Dallas Liability Insurance
Liability insurance, for Dallas residents, is an insurance policy that pays for injuries and damage caused because of an at-fault accident. The state of Texas has set the minimum level of coverage at 25/50/25. This means that if an accident happens then the at-fault driver’s policy will pay for the injuries of the other car in the amount of $25,000 per person, $50,000 per accident, and $25,000 for property damage. There are other levels that can be chosen should the policy owner want better coverage.
Dallas Laws Regarding Insurance
Dallas citizens can be fined by law officials for not carrying insurance. For the first offense they can be fined up to $300 and for the second offense they can be fined up to $1,000. After the first offense, Dallas drivers also run the risk of losing their drivers license for failure to have insurance. The officer can also have the car impounded until proof of insurance has been presented in court.
An estimation made by Ohio Insurance Institute ranks May 20-26,2011 incident of serial storms in Ohio as the third-highest and costliest event since 1974. Under many weather related disasters, a series of high windstorms due to Hurricanes which tore the roof tops and uprooted the trees in September . It resulted in a heavy loss of $1.14 billion, less than recent claims made at insurance companies for property damage and bodily injury. Usually, windstorms cause huge damages to home owners through flying tree limbs or debris tearing away roof tops. But May storms significantly increased auto insurance claims also which was mainly due to heavy hails in the state.
The most commonly occurred weather-related accident in US is hail. It is the costliest and deadly hazard in Ohio. To safeguard yourself by a hailstorm follow the steps below.
If stuck while driving then
- Stop driving and seek shelter immediately.
- Drive to any place close by such as a high way under pass or garage which is safe
- Ensure to pull away completely from the highway.
- Until hailing stops, do not abandon your car. It will need reasonable protection.
- Lay down or face down on the seats, your back facing the windows.
If in a building
- Make sure to stay inside.
- Set trees as as resort. Trees are usually not considered safe as it starts to lose it’s branches when sever weather related conditions hit the city. Also, large trees set isolated tend to attract lightning.
- It’s safe to be away from windows struck by hail.
- Avoid using telephones and any electrical appliances when a severe storm hits in order to avoid electrocution due to lightning.
Facts About Hail Damage Insurance Claims
- Adjusters of every Insurance company will be sent to get well trained to identify a hail damage to policy holder’s property. Its always a good idea to get your roofs inspected by skilled personals only.
- When New roofs are compared with old ones, they are highly susceptible to severe weather conditions, even hail damage . As any new roof needs that exposure to the environmental elements. Manufacturers or roofing contractors consider hail as an exclusion to their product warranty.
- After disaster, premium rates are usually raised by the insurance companies. If you are filing any claim fearing high premium rates then it will demand replacement for the losses of every Ohioan except you.
Flood insurance is a policy that is provided by the federal government for people who wish to protect their investments from a flood. In some cases an insurance company will require a policy holder to have flood insurance before they will insure the home. In other cases homeowners are not required to purchase flood insurance. So how does one decide whether or not they need flood insurance?
One way to decide about flood insurance is to find out in what flood zone the house is located. A flood zone A is the worst flood zone in which a home could be located. It means that the home is more likely to have a flood destroy it than a house located in a flood zone X. A flood zone X is the best zone in which a home could be located. This means that it is not as likely that the home will be flooded anytime soon. However, a flood can happen at any time and at any place.
Another way to decide is to find out if your insurance company requires flood insurance on the property. Most homes located in a flood zone A will be required to have a flood insurance policy in force before they will insure the home.
Lastly it comes down to preference. If your home has been flooded in the past then it may be a good thing to carry the policy. However, if the home is located in an area that has never been flooded then you will have to think about the realistic possibility of a flood happening in the future.
Selecting the right homeowners insurance can be an overwhelming challenge. There are many factors to consider, such as the location and the size of your property, the contents of your home, and even legal requirements for homeowners insurance.
Fortunately, websites like AgentInsure can connect you instantly with a licensed insurance agent in your area who will provide you with a free quote on the best deal for your situation. However, when you speak with your agent, it’s always good to have some understanding of what your homeowners insurance policy should cover.
This past September, the New York State Superintendent of Insurance, James Wrynn, announced the release of the 2010 Consumer Shopping Guide for Homeowners and Tenants Insurance. This easy-to-read guide is full of useful information and helpful tips about homeowners insurance. For example, did you know that homeowners insurance doesn’t cover floods? If you live in an area that’s prone to flooding, you’ll need to purchase a separate flood insurance policy.
The guide addresses issues like the different procedures for deductibles, as well as mandatory requirements for insurance policies depending on location. Coastal areas require particular attention due to varying policy thresholds for exclusion of damages. The Superintendent pointed out that homeowners’ needs change, and people should adapt their insurance to match their needs. This guide, which can be downloaded from the New York State Department of Insurance’s website, will help you ask the right questions of your insurance agent so you know you’ve got the coverage you need.