You will get to know about the coverages when you keep comparing the policies. You should select the coverage in such a way that meets your budget. Buy the coverage which you can afford. The checks you pay should be in the insurer’s name or the agent’s name. Keep a look on the policies you already have and the policies you are planning to buy. Read the policy before you commit. Many of the policies have the option of free look period upto 30 days. When you get a mail about your insurance information, see to it that it contains what actually you have purchased. Always keep your Connecticut car insurance in a safe place and tell your trusted family member or a friend where you have kept your policies. If you are ill or pass away, they will do the necessary processing of your claims.
To file a complaint you need to follow few measures in Connecticut.
- As soon as you meet with an accident intimate the cops immediately.
- Get the information of the persons involved in the accident.
- Note the time and location where you met the accident and also the model the car which is involved in the accident.
- Check whether the damages are as reported.
- Call up your insurance agent immediately giving your policy number and other necessary information.
- Till you receive the claim amount, try to cooperate with the car insurance company.
- To make your process easy, provide the necessary documents to your Connecticut car insurance company.
- Keep notes on the conversation you had with the police, insurance agents, person who is involved in the accident and the lawyers.