When Christmas is nearing, it marks the holiday season and all set to blow your budget. Even when trying to set money aside, somehow you will still end up spending more than you always planned. Below are the tips to keep your holidays affordable.
- Shop this Christmas: There will be many deals and offers set this Christmas. Be it any decorative items, ornaments, lights etc buy them now and after the celebration keep it aside to make use of it for next year. Most of the items will be marked down by 50-70% the normal price, saving your money for next time.
- Go Green: Instead of buying flowers to decorate, step out and find the green available outside your house. Decorative yet which costs nothing. Fresh sprigs of pine, apothecary and holly can enrich the look.
- Prior Shopping: Try shopping a little earlier than on the Christmas day to get good deals. Prices usually go high on the festive day. Else try to shop after Thanksgiving which gives you good discounts and offers.
- Do not buy in excess: Buying unnecessary and not useful gifts will be a waste of money. Instead plan to buy gifts only for kids. Arrange for a dinner get together to share a meal and not money. Talk to friends and ask for a celebration together and not for exchange of gifts.
- Cost effective party: Partying this holiday is so much of fun. Without breaking your bank account, you can plan a party within your budget. Do not supply a complete bar, instead offer just a wine or beer. Make some time to cook yourself rather than ordering food from caterers. If you cannot make time, then organize a pot luck and have a grand celebration.
With homeowners insurance rates rising an average of five percent every year and car insurance rates not far behind, finding affordable home and auto insurance might seem like a challenge. Fortunately, you can quickly and easily find what you’re looking for with insurance quote comparison sites. These websites are specifically designed for comparing insurance so consumers can take advantage of online home and auto insurance rates while still getting the coverage they need.
Selecting Home and Auto Insurance
When selecting home and auto insurance, it’s important not to sacrifice service and coverage for low rates. The last thing you want when you’re involved in a collision is for your insurance company to be unavailable and then, when you do reach them, to find out you don’t have sufficient coverage to pay for the necessary repairs to your vehicle. However, when you use a trustworthy insurance comparison site like AgentInsure, you can rest assured you only get quotes from reputable insurance carriers that offer top-notch service and sufficient coverage. In addition, with AgentInsure, you always receive the name, phone number and email address of a licensed and experienced insurance agent in your area. That way, you have a live person you can contact to discuss any concerns or questions you have about your coverage. He or she can also help you make changes to your policy if necessary, such as lowering your annual mileage because you’ve started working at home two days a week or raising your collision coverage because your wife is expecting a baby. No matter what type of coverage you’re looking for, with AgentInsure, you can be sure to get the maximum coverage at the lowest rates!