There are different types and forms of home insurance policies for every type of house you live in. Not all Wyoming home insurance companies offer all the forms. It differs from one company to another. Hence, it becomes important to carefully read, verify and then sign on dotted line.
- Homeowners Basic Form: Any damage due to windstorm, hail, theft, fire, riot, malicious mischief, smoke, glass breakage, personal liability and damage from vehicles is covered under this form.
- Form 2: Homeowners Broad Form: Certain perils such as floods, earthquake, freezing, building collapse, accidental water damage, falling objects, snow, ice, bursting of heater pipe, personal liability and damage in internal plumbing are covered under this form.
- Form 3: Homeowners Special Form: To offer more protection than form 2 by covering few exclusions such as damage to garage, or other structures and personal property loss. This is definitely more comprehensive than form 2.
- Form 4: Tenants Form: A form for tenants which covers all perils from form 2 and also personal liability.
- Form 5: Homeowners Form: This forms offer coverage to any damages to your personal property, its content , certain exclusions and also covers few structures and much better offering than form 3.
- Form 6: Condominium Homeowners Form: This form is specially for condominium owners. It covers personal property, contents inside condo, liability and also portions of your building. It also covers perils from form 2.
- Form 8: Homeowners Older Home Form: If living in a old house built really a long time ago, then form 8 covers for you. If you are the owner of a old house feel proud with home insurance for it with form 8.