One major thing to be considered specially when you are the owner of a vehicle and the car is being used extensively is, your car insurance. As every state mandates the car drivers to own car insurance, even Georgia asks for a legal comply with a car insurance policy much before you drive on the roads of Georgia.
No matter how low the premium might be, an inexpensive policy does you absolutely no good if the insurance company cannot cover your claim when your car has been involved in an accident. You should choose a car insurance company which is financially sound, has a history of providing good service and charges a fair rate.
- No Cell Phones : You need to concentrate more on your driving if you are a young driver. It is mandatory that you should use hands free when you are using cell phones. Though you use hands free while driving the car it is very dangerous to to talk over the phone.
- Practice Well :If the young drivers practice their car well, more comfortably they can drive the car. Practice your car well by driving regularly.
- Two-Second Rule : Use two-second rule to judge how much distance you should maintain from the vehicle ahead of you. Calculate how long it will take to pass the spot where the vehicle ahead of you was present.
- Be Courteous : Roads in Georgia are no joke, you should be a courageous driver. While turning make sure that you switch on the indicators so that the other drivers are indicated about your actions in advance, giving them warning.
- Don’t Drink & Drive : DUI is serious matter in Georgia because this may lead to suspension of your license, you may be fined with huge penalties. Remember to drive safe and smart!